OkiData provides best of the oki printing solutions for any type of a workspace. Oki B431N is a reliable printing solution for every office. This printer sometimes gives the problem of Oki Toner Waste Bin Full that puts a halt on every printing action. A running office cannot afford these types of delays. There are a few solutions that could bring this printer back to life. It works for ever OkiData Printer with these errors,
- Oki Toner Waste Bin Full
- Oki Warning Message (files in our print queue)
- Oki OPC almost at – End of Life
Now for the case of resolving this entire problem with Oki Data printer, you must go through the following steps.
- Install Snow Leopard Driver kit from the official website of OkiData.
- Go to your System Preferences in Control Panel and add your Printer.
- Try to add your printer as an IP printer making sure your protocol is set to be LPD.
- Select your driver for printer correctly by selecting printer using then select printer software.
- Now, find your printer and select OKAY.
- Problem has been solved.
This step wise method helps for the all three problems that were caused due to the new MAC OS 10.6.8 update that conflicts with the driver.